When should you take action

Divorce or end a registered partnership


If you divorce or terminate a registered partnership, your partner is entitled to half of the pension that you accrued during your marriage or registered partnership. You may have made different arrangements in that regard. These will then be recorded in your divorce agreement. Please notify us of these arrangements within two years, by sending us a copy of the divorce agreement. If we do not receive any divorce agreement within two years, we will distribute your pension as normal. Your ex-partner will then receive his/her own pension.

Your ex-partner is also entitled to the partner’s pension that you accrued until the date of divorce or termination of the registered partnership. You do not have to take any action in respect of this right to partner’s pension, unless your ex-partner waives this right, in which case you must inform the pension fund. Make proper arrangements for the separation, have these recorded in an agreement or notarial deed, and send this document to us.


The regulations set out precisely what you will receive in our pension scheme. The regulations can be downloaded here (in Dutch).

U chat met:

Chat offline

Tijdens werkdagen kunt u met ons chatten tussen 8.30 en 17:00


Welkom bij onze chat

1 medewerker online >

Uw waardering is verstuurd Het gesprek is beëindigd Uw bericht kon niet verstuurd worden, probeer de pagina opnieuw te laden.