When should you take action?

Basic Pension


If you change jobs, this has consequences for your pension. You may choose to transfer your accrued pension capital to your new pension fund or insurer. This is called value transfer.


If you move abroad, please inform Flexsecurity. Information on the consequences of this for state old-age pension (AOW) can be requested from the Social Insurance Bank. Or visit www.svb.nl


If you become unemployed, your pension accrual stops and it is important to assess the consequences.


If you wish to make use of one of the options, see under ‘What are your choices?


Check once a year how much pension you have accrued in total at www.mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl.


If you divorce or end a registered partnership, your partner is entitled to part of your accrued pension capital.


Contact us if you have any questions or wish to notify us of any changes.


U chat met:

Chat offline

Tijdens werkdagen kunt u met ons chatten tussen 8.30 en 17:00


Welkom bij onze chat

1 medewerker online >

Uw waardering is verstuurd Het gesprek is beëindigd Uw bericht kon niet verstuurd worden, probeer de pagina opnieuw te laden.